The Donington Historic Festival returns for its 10th anniversary event in 2021, with organisers planning a superb celebration across two days, featuring hundreds of cars on track from the 1920s right through to the 1980s.
Since its inception in 2011, DHF has established a reputation for attracting strong, high quality grids and this year is no different with a range of special races. Highlights will include the Amon Cup for Ford GT40s, touring cars from the ‘50s right through to the ‘80s, plus 1960s GTs, and the Jaguar Classic Challenge. The event will take things right back to the sport’s pioneering early years too, with the ‘Mad Jack’ for pre-war sports cars.
Each of the two days will feature a busy race programme, whilst car clubs will be invited to take part in static displays within the distinctive surrounds of Donington Park’s infield. Trade stands and lunchtime parades will add further elements to the show.
- The Royal Automobile Pall Mall Cup
- Historic Touring Car Challenge with Tony Dron Trophy
- RAC Woodcote Trophy and Stirling Moss Trophy
- FJHRA/HSCC Silverline Historic Formula Junior Championship
- HRDC Jack Sears Trophy for Touring Cars 1958-1966
- Jaguar Classic Challenge
- The Amon Cup for Ford GT40s
- Sixties Touring Car Challenge with U2TC
- Pre-War Sports Cars Mad Jack
- HRDC Dunlop All Stars for Pre-66 Sports, GT and Touring Cars
Back to Calendar