The Masters Historic Festival at Brands Hatch maintains its traditional late-May fixture on the full Grand Prix circuit.
The Masters European Tour will again offer plenty of great races for its five main core series:
- Masters Historic Formula One
- Masters Historic Sports Cars
- Masters Endurance Legends
- Gentlemen Drivers
- Masters Pre-66 Touring Cars.
At Donington, Brands Hatch and Silverstone, these will be joined by:
- Pre-66 Mini races
- Masters Single Seater Demos – an exciting new addition to the Masters line-up, building on the F1 Demo sessions originally planned for 2020. The new range of demo sessions will be open to all powerful single-seaters from the past half century, ranging from F1 and F5000 to GP2, Indy Cars and F3000!
Back to Calendar