The Masters Historic Festival returns to the majestic Brands Hatch Grand Prix circuit with two days of superb nostalgia.
Masters Historic Formula 1 will headline the meeting as a range of retro Grand Prix machines return to a circuit that’s changed little since they raced there in period. Manufacturers including McLaren, Williams, Lotus and Tyrrell could be represented, as the classic sounds and colours of the sport return to Kent.
- Masters Historic Formula 1
- Masters Endurance Legends for ‘90s and ‘00s Le Mans challengers
- Masters Historic Sports Cars for earlier ‘60s and ‘70s long-distance machinery
- Sublime grids of GT cars for the Masters Gentleman Drivers
- Retro tin top entertainment from the Masters Pre-66 Touring Cars
- Demos and displays
Back to Calendar