This year the Silverstone Classic celebrates its 30th anniversary as the world’s biggest classic motor racing festival. The 2020 edition will once again feature the cream of historic racing action from Formula One, Sports Cars, GT and Touring Car grids with over 20 races and demonstrations, and over 1,000 race entries. In other words, more racing action than can be seen anywhere else in the world in one weekend! Not only that, but each ticket includes access to the paddocks where you can get close to the cars and talk to the drivers and race preparers.
Silverstone Classic Events
- FIA Masters Historic Formula One
- Royal Automobile Club Tourist Trophy for pre ’63 GT Cars
- Yokohama Trophy for FIA Masters Historic Sportscars
- Historic Touring Car Challenge
- Classic Mini Challenge
- Masters Endurance Legends for dramatic sports prototypes
- International Trophy for Classic GT Cars (Pre ’66) – a highlight which always attracts an over-capacity field of E-types, Cobras, Elans, Healeys and other racy GT icons from the early sixties.
More evocative races are to be confirmed later.
Friday is for qualifying with the chance to see every grid on track, whilst Saturday and Sunday host a packed schedule of races each day.
Back to Calendar