The Silverstone Classic is the world’s biggest classic motor racing festival and features the cream of historic racing action from Formula One, Sports Cars, GT and Touring Car grids with over 20 races and demonstrations, and over 1,000 race entries. In other words, more racing action than can be seen anywhere else in the world in one weekend! Not only that, but each ticket includes access to the paddocks where you can get close to the cars and talk to the drivers and race preparers.
Friday is for qualifying with the chance to see every grid on track, whilst Saturday and Sunday host a packed schedule of races each day. With everything going on, you’ll struggle to see and do everything in one day… and with 3-day weekend tickets offering such great value, we’d love to see you for the whole weekend!
Events will include the Masters European Tour offering plenty of great races for its five main core series, as well as Motor Racing Legends series:
- Masters Historic Formula One
- Masters Historic Sports Cars
- Masters Endurance Legends
- Gentlemen Drivers
- Masters Pre-66 Touring Cars
- Royal Automobile Club Woodcote Trophy
- Stirling Moss Trophy
- Pre ’63 GT
- Jaguar Classic Challenge
- Sixties Touring Car Challenge with U2TC
- Historic Touring Car Challenge with Tony Dron Trophy
- Pre-War Sports Cars
All tickets to The Classic include:
- Non-stop spectacular historic motor racing on the world famous circuit with qualifying for all grids on Friday and racing all day on Saturday and Sunday
- Free access to the paddocks and grandstands
- Displays from over 100 car clubs featuring more than 10,000 classic cars
- Interactive driving activities and dynamic demonstrations
- Live music concerts on Friday and Saturday evenings
- Vintage funfair rides
- Shopping Village
- And much more!
The Classic is an event for the whole family so join us for the full 3-day weekend; one day won’t be enough!
Back to Calendar