The popular Skope Classic event features round three of the NZ Tasman Cup Revival Series at Mike Pero Motorsport Park in Christchurch.
Skope Classic Events
The Skope Classic 2020 will be featuring the 50th anniversary of the Open Saloon Car Association (OSCA). Many of the cars from the early days of this class are still racing, some have even have been rebuilt or dragged out of the shed especially for this gathering.
Race events will include historic and classic race cars including:
- Formula 5000’s – big V8 single seaters, always a crowd favourite
- Historic Touring Cars – genuine touring cars from NZ, Australia Europe and Asia form 1980 through to 1994
- V8 Muscle Cars
- Classic and Historic Sports Racing Cars
- Classic Saloons
- Vintage Racing Cars
- Classic Formula Libre – predominately pre-1989 Formula Fords
- Modern Classics – cars from 80’s, 90’s and early 2000’s.
Back to Calendar