Sport & Collection “500 Ferrari against cancer” is driven by a shared passion for the history of motorsport and vital support for cancer research.
Present will be a stunning array of historic collectible vehicles, racing and prestige cars, from the past through to today.
As well as exhibitions, a concours d/elegance and a touring rally, there will be demonstrations and racing:
- Le Mans 1950-1965: prototypes and GTs from the 24 Hours of Le Mans and endurance races
- Le Mans 1966-1985: prototypes and GTs from the 24 Hours of Le Mans and endurance races
- F1, F3000, F2 until the 1990s
- VHC: roadsters and GTs up to 1990
- Pre-war Grand Prix and pre-1914 racing
2 Racing Events:
The Historic Grand Prix Cars Association will hold races for:
- Grand Prix cars pre 1961 – the Juan Manuel Fangio era
- F1 mid-engine pre-1966 – the Jim Clark era
Back to Calendar