The Sonoma Speed Festival gathers an extraordinary group of vintage racing vehicles for a celebration of flat-out wheel-to-wheel competition at the illustrious Sonoma Raceway—one of the world’s most notable and challenging race tracks located in the heart of California’s Wine Country.
Participants will have the experience of a lifetime, stepping back to the ‘golden days’ of racing, when courageous drivers piloted dangerous automobiles. With the world’s most important cars edging for glory around the sweeping hills and curves of this classic Wine Country circuit, the Speed Festival is an adventure not to be missed.
Sonoma Speed Festival Race Groups
- 1924 – 39 Pre-War Sports Racing Cars
- 1948 – 52 Sports & Sports Racing Cars
- 1958 – 61 Sports Racing Cars
- 1971 – 79 Formula Atlantic Championship
- 1962 – 65 FIA GT Cars
- 1968 – 71 FIA Sports Prototypes
- 1972 – 75 FIA Sports Prototypes
- Masters USA Historic Formula One 1966 – 81
- 1973 – 77 IMSA GT – FIA Group 4
- Masters USA Endurance Legends
- 1907 – 20 Pre-War Rag Time Racers